|Set:||XY - Evolutions|
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
Auction Policies & FAQ
You may now bid on high end items, lots, singles, sealed products and more here on our website. In order to bid on our items, you must follow these rules:
1. All bids are binding and if you are the highest bidder, you will receive an e-mail with checkout instructions for your auction. (You can also checkout from your account page).
2. Failure to pay for an auction that you have won may result in account termination.
3. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges at checkout (if applicable).
4. Shill bidding (fake bids) will result in immediate account termination.
5. Buyers who win an auction have 24 hours to complete checkout. If checkout has not been completed within this time, the buyer's account may be subject to being disabled temporarily or termination.
- How will I know if I've won an auction?
You will receive an e-mail noting that you have won an auction and instructions on how to checkout. You may also check your account under "Auction History" for a checkout option for your auction.
- How long do I have to pay for the auction that I won?
Buyers have 24 hours to pay for their auction. After this time has passed, the next highest bidder will be chosen and your account may be subject to being disabled temporarily or termination.
- Can I purchase an item without bidding?
Some items may have a "Buy it Now" option, or an option to add the item to cart for it's full listed price.
- Can I combine my auction with other products I would like to purchase?
You may request to add your auction to another order to combine shipping costs. To do so, please e-mail email@example.com to request a custom invoice.
All Pre-Order products will be shipped on or before the release date unless otherwise noted.
If your order consists of in stock items or other Pre-Order items that release on a different day, the order will NOT be shipped until ALL items are in stock.
Pre-Ordered products are available to cancel (10% fee may apply, please see "Cancellation Policy") from the time the order is placed, until the order with our distributors are due. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation requests.
Allocations of products are not known until after distributor orders are due. We will always do our best to not oversell products to avoid cancellations. While unlikely, distributors do short their buyers on products in some instances. The most commonly shorted products are specialty items outside of regular sets or products. (EX. Hidden Fates, Champion's Path, Special Collection Sets, etc.)
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time and provide a full refund to the purchaser before fulfillment of the order. This will always be our worst case scenario if all other options are unsuccessful with providing the product.
If your order shows up as a Fraud Risk (EX. Mismatched billing/shipping address, lack of CVV code, mismatched IP address, etc.) we will most likely cancel your order. You may contact us if you believe the Fraud Risk is false to attempt another purchase.
If you place multiple orders for items that have a "Per Customer Limit", the orders over the limit will be cancelled unless otherwise arranged. Purchasers who abuse this rule by creating multiple names, addresses, etc. will have all orders cancelled and will not be allowed to purchase those products.
At this time, all Pre-Order products must be paid in full at the time of purchase to ensure your reservation.